Thursday, November 20, 2008

Skipper's log, 11-20

Last night we had pizza. Emily made it. I like Emily's pizza. It had pepperoni. Diana likes it too.

Emily and Diana went to the library for story time. Diana watched the other kids and danced. I was not actually there, but I'm sure it was cute.

Em took out a book on running. I realize that I've never read a book on running. After all these years of running, I never learned anything, but by experience and what other runners would tell me. Some of that information is conflicting too. Like when is it bad to run with pain? And when is it necessary to improve?

Last night, I was able to visit the Monter family. They're my hometeachees and they are GREAT! Brother Monter was just ordained an Elder on Sunday. It's is very exciting. Sister Monter's friend asked her a question that she passed on to me. I now pass that question on to you: Why does God let innocent children suffer?

1 comment:

Sariah English said...

Yeah! You have a blog! I am so thrilled to hear that your cancer my be gone! We've been praying for you so much! I am a sorry Diana go bit by a dog!