my child + n = ridiculous amount of joy
For instance:
Figure 1: A table. Boring.
Figure 2: Theorem Applied
Diana + a Table = ridiculous amount of joy
Here are some more examples:
Diana + Fence = ridiculous amount of joy

Diana + Sandbox = ridiculous amount of joy

Diana + Glasses = ridiculous amount of joy

Of course, the theorem fails because Diana + the grocery store = a very cranky mother, and Diana + the Medicine Cabinet = frantic calls to Poison Control. And for some reason not everyone finds bliss in Diana picking the flowers out of their landscaping. I suspect that there are a few people in this world who wish that children didn't exist at all. If those people ever start giving out free chocolate bars, I'm going to be suspicious.
5 comments:
LOL! You are so witty! I love that post!!! I love you guys and I totally LOVE Diana! :)
You crack me up! motherhood is the best! I love all those photos. And if "those people" do starting giving out chocolate bars make sure you check to see what kind of shoes they are wearing!
Dianna + Payson = ??
hmmm, toy stealing & tears.... hee hee, j/k
I see Dianna loves all the same things as Payson. He just played in some window light a couple weeks ago -so cute!
Diana looks just like Lizzie in that picture with the glasses!
So why does Diana + Grocery store = Cranky Mom and not Diana + Big chocolaty mess = Cranky Mom...I think you must be a nicer mom than me to find joy in the things that would drive ME crazy
This is the same principle that makes 1,000,000,000 (Diana) + 1 (anything else) about 1,000,000,000.
Post a Comment