Thursday, July 2, 2009

Baking Cookies

Step 1: Cream shortening and sugars; add eggs, water, vanilla and mix. Add dry ingredients and chocolate chips.

Step 2: Shape dough into 1" balls. Place 2" apart on a greased cookie sheet.

Step 3: Bake at 325 degrees F for 12-15 minutes. Serve.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

AWESOME! I wonder what Sarah would do with the eggs if I let her have a go. . . Love you guys!

Laura said...

That is just too cute!

Hoggards said...

That is AWESOME! I have the cutest little niece and the most awesome brother and sister in law! Everything about that was cute! I'm super impressed with the eggs skills! I love the way she would eat cookie dough and then dance! I love that she shared you a crumb! :) It's awesome! Thanks for this post! It totally made me smile!

PatrickandErica said...

So.... when is Dianna going to serve me up some cookies? She's pretty good with an egg!